Thank you so much for deciding to donate to the Harris County Green Party! There are two different ways to donate:
- Make a one-time donation.
- Become a monthly sustainer.
Each method has slightly different rules, including the maximum donation allowed. Both methods require the donor provide certain information, including mailing address and occupation. Your donation becomes a matter of public record; by law no anonymous gifts are allowed. The Green Party accepts funds from individuals and families only, not from businesses, unions, or political action committees.
You can donate in person by making your donation at either the Steering Committee Meeting or the General Membership Meeting held every month. Meetings are posted on Calendar page.
If you prefer to donate by mail, please follow these instructions:
- Download, print, and complete the Donation Form (PDF). All donations must be accompanied by a completed form, with your current occupation and employer included.
- If you have difficulty downloading or printing, please write (legibly!) your full name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, occupation, and employer on a sheet of paper. You may also give us words of encouragement and indicate whether you would like to be added to our contact database.
- Make out a check to Harris County Green Party.
- Send the form and check to the following address:
Harris County Green Party
8525 Comal Street
Houston TX 77051
We understand that not everyone can donate funds. If you can donate your time instead, we appreciate that too! Just e-mail us at HarrisCountyGreens@gmail.com and tell us which issues means the most to you! You can sign up as a volunteer via our website, or come to one of our monthly meetings. We look forward to seeing you.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!